Skip to content
- Admission is open to Indian citizens only. But mere obtaining of the Prospectus and Application form does not guarantee admission in any class.
- For admission to B.A. (Honors) Course in any subject the student must have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate Examination in the concerned subject and also in aggregate.
- But if a student has passed the Intermediate Examination in Science or Commerce he or she must have obtained not less than 45% marks in aggregate to become eligible for admission.
- For Admission to B.Com. (Honors) Course the candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination in Commerce obtaining not less than 45% marks in the commerce subjects/group subjects
- Those who have passed I.A. or I.Sc. Examination must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for admission in Commerce.
However, the admission in B.A. / B.Com. (Honors) will be according to marks staggering in different groups on different dates as notified in the newspaper.
- No Candidate shall be admitted, who, in the opinion of the Vice-chancellor, is not fit to be admitted in the best interest of the Directorate.
- No applicant shall be admitted to the course if he/she does not submit his/her application for complete in all respects together with the first installment of tuition fee and other charges within the specified period of time.