1. Name of the courses on offer.
We are offering (08) Eight courses which are as follows :
(l) B.A (ll) B.com (lll) B.lib & Information Science (iv) Journalism (v) B.C.A
(vi) PGDFM(vii) PGDMM (viii) PGDOM
2. Approval of the statutory bodies of the university.
Approval has been given for the establishment of D.D.E as per Patna University Act – Scan copy of Act.
3. Approval of Regulatory bodies (Complete approval letter).
4. Details of academic calendar
5. Student strength – enrolled, appeared and passed the examinations under ODL programmes during the last three academic sessions.
6. List of study centres with complete address and details of Coordinator and support services, face to face contact programmes etc.
List of study centre:
Directorate of Distance Education,
Ashok Raj Path,
(i) Prof Dr. T.P Maithin (Commerce) (ii )Prof Dr.Vishwanath Pratap Sinha (Social Science) (iii) Prof Dr.Israil Reza (Humanities)
Face to face contact program:
Contact classes-30 hrs per month in P.U colleges
7.List of Examination Centres
(i) Patna college (ii) Science college (iii) B.N college (iv) Vanijiya (v) Magadah Mahila (vi) Patna law college (vii) Patna women college
8. Availability of SLMs on website
Soft copy (Under Construction), hard copy available
9. Elaboration of academic MOU for ODL programme
10. Name and other details of Course Coordinator at the HQ for each course
Coordinator at HQ
(i) Prof Dr.T.P Maithin (Commerce) (ii) Prof Dr.Vishwanath Pratap Sinha (Social Science) (iii) Prof Dr.Israil Reza(Humanities) (iv) Dr S.N Das(B.Lis) (v) Dr. Kameshwar Pandit (Vocational) (vi) Prof Dr.DN Jha (B.C.A) (vii) Dr.Dhruv Kumar (Journalism)
11.Complete Prospectus /brochure covering all aspects of ODL programmes.
12.Territorial Jurisdiction of University /Institution.
Within the state
13.Minimum qualification of incumbent Subject Coordinators/ Counsellors at the Study Centres (programme wise-for all programmes).
14.Details of Faculty , Administrative officials
Faculty list – Scan copy
(i) Director (ii) Deputy Director